One Week for the win! Take the KitchMe 7-Day Weight Loss Challenge for Weight Watchers for a Healthier YOU.
Last year, we kicked off a successful Delicious Two Week Weight Watchers Challenge for Weight Watchers. It included comprehensive menu plans, delicious low-point recipes, and a whole list of tips to help you along the way.
Since we had such an awesome response, we decided to do it again this year! And we made it better – upgraded the program with extra support, including recipe tutorial videos, daily emails and an easy-to-use portal where you can see all the meal plans in one place. And we made it shorter! The Challenge lasts just 7 days, because you CAN see results in as short as one week!
Welcome to the KitchMe 7-Day Weight Loss Challenge for Weight Watchers. We want to help you make some changes this week.
Hit the reset button. It’s not only possible. It’s 100% doable. Starting today. Ready? Let’s do this!
About the Challenge
This KitchMe 7-Day Weight Loss Challenge for Weight Watchers is ideal for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds without the stress of meal planning or sticking to a strict diet.
We’ve created an amazing compilation of recipes and videos, and put them together in an easy-to-follow menu plan. Even the busiest professional or over-scheduled family will find this a nice fit.
Three meals a day plus a snack and dessert will keep you feeling satisfied. And while our recipes were developed based on the Weight Watchers program, you certainly don’t have to count points or follow the plan to enjoy this challenge. For points-counters, you’ll be thrilled to see that none of our recipes have more than 7 points per serving, making it easy to hit your daily SmartPoints budget.
To make this plan easy to use, we recommend saving your recipes on kitchme.com, then using our tools to schedule the menus and create custom shopping lists. Preparation is key to success, and having meals planned out, prepped and ready to go for each day will help you make the most of this challenge.
By sticking to the outlined menu and watching your serving sizes, you can expect to lose weight in one week!
The best part? Every recipe is tried and tasted. Thumbs up delicious, full of flavor, made with healthy, real food you can find at your favorite local grocer.
Get ready for an amazing week of delicious recipes that you’d never guess were part of a “diet plan.”
6 Tips for a Successful Week
- Plan ahead. Having everything you need before you get started will increase your chances of success. After all, it’s much easier to give up and order pizza when you haven’t yet shopped for the groceries you need for tonight’s dinner. Our organized meal planner makes it easy to build grocery lists and will even let you know if there are coupons available for the items you’ll need.
- Make it a family affair. Any lifestyle change will be easier if your entire household is on board. If you have a spouse or kids, make sure they know the plan and can support you throughout the week.
- Understand Weight Watchers SmartPoints. SmartPoints scores food based on these four components: calories, saturated fat, sugar and protein. Essentially, points are figured by starting with the calories in any given serving. Protein lowers the count, saturated fat and sugar increases that number. The lower the SmartPoint, the more of that food you can eat. (And the lower the SmartPoint, the more of that food you probably should be eating). Take, for example leafy greens and cruciferous veggies–zero points! You could eat ‘em all day if you want.
- Supplement with zero SmartPoint foods. While our meals are designed to keep you satisfied, not hungry, everyone likes to snack now and then. Between meals, eating fresh, frozen or canned veggies and occasional fruits (without added sugar of course) is a great way to stay on track and get the healthy nutrients you need.
- Don’t stress about the scale! While this challenge is sure to help you lose a few pounds, getting on the scale too often – (especially early in the week) can be a recipe for disaster. If you don’t lose weight right away, you can get discouraged. If you do lose, you may be tempted to stray from the plan. Our recommendation? Check in once in the middle of the week and again at the end for the big reveal.
- Stay hydrated. Be sure to drink at least six 8-ounce glasses of water per day. Thirst can often be confused with hunger, so getting your water will help your body feel full and satisfied.
We’re excited to support you in this exciting first step toward a healthier you. With our simple meal plan, you can look better, feel better and be on the path to a healthier long-term lifestyle by this time next week!
So….what are you waiting for? With so many delicious meals, daily recipe videos, tips and tricks, and support sent straight to your inbox, you’ll notice a difference. And all it takes is just 7 days.
Like this meal plan? Check out all our other menus for this Weight Loss Challenge.
DAY 1. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Pancakes (5 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Citrus Salad With Mint (0 SmartPoints)
- LUNCH: Amazing Buffalo Chicken Salad (7 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: Easy Fish Tacos (6 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Lemon Dessert (1 SmartPoints)
DAY 2. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Cheesy Scrambled Eggs and Tomatoes (4 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Zucchini Fries (3 SmartPoints)
- LUNCH: Black Bean and Lentil Chili (6 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: One Pot Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Cauliflower Rice (6 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Chocolate Fudge Cookies (2 SmartPoints)
DAY 3. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal (7 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Creamy Guacamole with Carrot Sticks (1 SmartPoint)
- LUNCH: Broccoli and Chicken Dijon (5 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: One Pan Parmesan Chicken (7 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies (3 SmartPoints)
DAY 4. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Italian Baked Eggs (7 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy (2 SmartPoints)
- LUNCH: Farmer’s Market Vegetarian Quesadillas (6 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: One Pot Zoodle Teriyaki Chicken (6 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Fat Free Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff (2 SmartPoints)
DAY 5. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Broccoli Quiche (6 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Pintos & Cheese with Sweet Red Pepper Slices (3 SmartPoints)
- LUNCH: Spicy Tuna Pasta Salad (5 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich (4 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Marshmallow Crispy Treat (3 SmartPoints)
DAY 6. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: Eggs Benedict (7 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Cauliflower Poppers (1 SmartPoint)
- LUNCH: Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers Quinoa (6 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: One Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo (7 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Frozen Peanut Butter Cups (2 SmartPoints)
DAY 7. See full meal plan details.
- BREAKFAST: French Toast (6 SmartPoints)
- SNACK: Spicy Roasted Edamame (3 SmartPoints)
- LUNCH: Chicken Taco Salad (7 SmartPoints)
- DINNER: Slow Cooker Skinny French Dip (7 SmartPoints)
- DESSERT: Caramel Cookies (2 SmartPoints)